Waxbills for sale

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
birdman603
Pip
Pip

Waxbills for sale

Post by birdman603 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi,

I have some waxbills that need to be re homed.

I live in New Hampshire seacoast. I go to bird supply in Nashua and have heard a few people on here mention that store.

4 black cheek waxbills
2 lavender waxbills
2 cordon blue waxbills
1 black crown waxbill
1 greenback twinspot
2 red eared waxbill

I am looking for a local person as I do not want to ship. I have tons of bird supplies/cages. I need to get rid of all of it and I am very reasonable. My main concern is that these birds go to a good home and will be correctly cared for. I have a double wide A and E cage, a triple stack breeder cage, and a couple 3 divided kings cages etc. I have tons of feeding dishes, beautiful coffee wood perches etc

Please message me on this fourm. I can take pics of all my birds.

The twinspot is blind and the black crown is missing 1 leg. I really need somebody who will take those 2 disabled birds and care for them. All the other birds are beautiful condition. The black cheek waxbills need to be kept in pairs alone because they seem to be aggressive. All the other waxbills I keep in 1 doublewide A and E cage. They have a nice amount of room in that cage. Ideally you would take the birds and the doublewide cage that way I know they are being kept in a cage with plenty of room.

Message me with any questions or concerns. we can set up a time where you can come to my house and inspect all the birds and see what I have.

Thanks

-Adam