Oahu, HI - society finch siblings, free to good home(s)

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
KingTrashBird
Pip
Pip

Oahu, HI - society finch siblings, free to good home(s)

Post by KingTrashBird » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Aloha all!

I will be moving off Oahu very shortly and will need to rehome three of my society finch babies. They were hatched on 8/14/18 and are available now.

I’m not sure the sex at this time but have not seen anybody in the cage singing besides Dad.

They don’t need to all three go to the same home, but I wanted to post here rather than selling to the pet stores because I want these birds to go to homes where people love their finches. (But if you want all three I’m sure they would love to stay together!)

COLOURS
-all white with a light brown saddle patch, markings around the eye, pink beak
-all white with a fawn saddle patch, couple head patches, pink beak
-all white with a chocolate saddle patch and a round head patch (backpack and a hat), pink beak

Dad is chocolate pied, Mom is mostly white with fawn patches on her back and face

(I’m having a hard time linking photos but I can send photos to anyone interested)

They’re all eating on their own and flying around their cage and have been for a few weeks now. Full feathered but their tails are still filling in.

I’ll keep this post updated. My last day on Oahu is 10/10/18.

Meeting in person on O’ahu only please

FinchLover&Breeder
1 Egg Laid
1 Egg Laid

Re: Oahu, HI - society finch siblings, free to good home(s)

Post by FinchLover&Breeder » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:06 pm

KingTrashBird
I would love to adopt them from you but I live in Florida. If there is any way you can bring them to me I will take them from you. What do you say?

Nick
Pets:
6 zebras and counting
1 society and counting
2 hermit crabs
1 dog (Getting another soon.(will post pics))
1 outdoor cat
2 male cockatiels
(and counting)
Channel #1
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC1Otj-I0yiRjboOUxEgyreA
Channel #2
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCQmXcLlN_Oo7hkGE4zUgS9A

KingTrashBird
Pip
Pip

Re: Oahu, HI - society finch siblings, free to good home(s)

Post by KingTrashBird » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:18 pm

FinchLover&Breeder wrote: KingTrashBird
I would love to adopt them from you but I live in Florida. If there is any way you can bring them to me I will take them from you. What do you say?
Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately I need to give the birds away IN HAWAII as that is where they are located, and transporting across the ocean is a very cost and labour intensive endeavour!
Kyle

Two zebra finch hens, Marshmallow and Cinnamon