National Bird Show, Dec. 1-3, St. Charles, IL

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

National Bird Show, Dec. 1-3, St. Charles, IL

Post by Sally » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:29 am

It will soon be time for the National Bird Show in St. Charles, IL. Thursday, Dec. 1 will be the NFSS Afternoon of Aviculture, with speakers, coffee, bird talk! Come and meet many members of the National Finch and Softbill Society!

Friday, Dec. 2 is the show, and you will get to see some species that are not usually seen in the U.S. There are always some beautiful softbills too. Friday night is the banquet.

Saturday is meeting day. I think the NFSS meeting is at 11am or 12, not sure. I'll post a correction here. This is another chance to meet fellow finch breeders.

I will be attending Nationals this year, so I would love to meet up with any forum members who attend. I will be working quite a bit, as this show needs lots of volunteers to make it happen. Thursday I will be spending part of the day at the registration tables, though I will be at the Afternoon of Aviculture. Friday I will be at the Finch division of the show, though I may be relieving the secretary part of the time. Saturday I'll be at the NFSS meeting. Please do stop by if you decide to come to Nationals!

Some of the top vendors in the country will be there, with cages, lighting, food, supplements, birds, so the vendor hall is worth visiting too.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org