My waxbill birdroom

For questions about finch enclosures (cages & aviaries).
Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Re: My waxbill birdroom

Post by Stuart whiting » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:50 pm

lem2bert wrote: Stuart whiting

Hi Stuart, glad to see you back !! :D Your waxbill room looks great !! It may have taken you a year to complete but it is better to have it the way you like than to have to keep doing it over. I love it =D>
Thanks Betty,

Yea yer absolutely right, my belief is that as far as the birds are concerned if yer gonna do an aviary or birdroom then it definitely pays to take yer time and do it right :-BD

I've seen it so many times over the years where rush jobs have been done and nearly always end up in disappointment,

Whenever I build birdrooms and cages I always try to look for prestige :YMSMUG:

Had a freind come over to see me new birdroom a couple of weeks ago and now wants me to build him a 10 ft x 5ft avairy for his budgies #-o .....lol

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Stuart whiting

I'm looking forward to seeing the birds and your species, and your ups and downs. Keep us posted !

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Post by Stuart whiting » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:15 pm

Babs wrote: Stuart whiting

I'm looking forward to seeing the birds and your species, and your ups and downs. Keep us posted !
Ok Babs will do soon,

As soon as me birds are finished moulting in me old shed I can then start to catch some of em up and put them into me new birdroom :-BD

lem2bert
1 Egg Laid
1 Egg Laid

Post by lem2bert » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:56 am

Stuart whiting

Wow Stuart , that is quite a compliment !! :) Are you considering taking the job ?
Betty 1 toy poodle and canary.

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Post by Stuart whiting » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:38 pm

lem2bert wrote: Stuart whiting

Wow Stuart , that is quite a compliment !! :) Are you considering taking the job ?
Yea lem2bert have already started it yesterday,

Me freind borrowed another freinds industrial grinder and I went along to cut a channel out through some of the slabs on his patio, took me all of a few minutes :YMSMUG:

Well at least he can now dig a small trench for the concrete footings and build s little brick wall which will be the base of his avairy, once he's done this probably next week some time I can then take some of me tools down there to leave with him and I can then make a start,

Probably take me about 1 week to 10'days to do him a basic flight with shelter but is gonna all be done properly as I don't do things by half :D....lol

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Post by Stuart whiting » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Another Pic of me waxbill room and me blue cap waxbills :D

image.jpeg

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Stuart whiting

l am seeing the room Stuart, but not the birds.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:36 pm

lovezebs I believe those are Blue-caps in the cage to the right.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:23 am

Sally

Thanks Sally, now I see them.

I'd thought it was a seperate picture from the birdroom picture.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Post by Stuart whiting » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:54 am

Sally lovezebs

Hi there,

I did try to take close up pics of me birds using me iPad but the forum wouldn't allow me to upload the pics,

Annoyingly kept saying pics are basically to big and not the required size for the forum, this happens quite a lot when I try to upload pics,

Over the last few months id of put a lot more really good pics up by now but just can't get em to load up half of the time [-o<

Will definitely try to upload whatever pics I can at various times :D

Speak soon

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Stuart whiting

Hi Stuart,

Did you try downloading one of the aps for resizing pictures?

I use this one: Photo & Picture Resizer
It's free and really easy to use:
Screenshot_20171108-110208.jpg
You just select your photp, and follow the really easy instructions. Easy peasy :-BD .
~Elana~

lem2bert
1 Egg Laid
1 Egg Laid

Post by lem2bert » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 am

Stuart whiting

I noticed the blue caps in that picture...would love to see a closeup they look so pretty !!! :-BD
Betty 1 toy poodle and canary.

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Post by Stuart whiting » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:59 am

lovezebs wrote: Stuart whiting

Hi Stuart,

Did you try downloading one of the aps for resizing pictures?

I use this one: Photo & Picture Resizer
It's free and really easy to use:
Screenshot_20171108-110208.jpg
You just select your photp, and follow the really easy instructions. Easy peasy :-BD .
Sorry Elana I've only just seen this and didn't know that you've replied, thank you, I will give it a go,

I'm in a bit of a dilemma because a couple of years back me iPad was me wife's and me boy put in an email address along with an apple pass word and had forgotten the pass word #-o

Because of this it took me a hell of a job to try and create me own gmail address and pass word but luckily managed it #:-S

Trouble is that I can't download apps because me iPad dosen't respond to me gmail address which is weird because it's OK for when I send and receive gmails, the apps just seem to want the original email address and pass word that me boy programmed into the iPad but of course is no blimmin good because he's forgotten the original pass word ~X(

I might have to take me iPad to an expert who can clear any rubish data and reset me settings etc so it then will enable me to load up the apps

Maybe one day I'll get it sorted but it's obviously a case of splashing out money that I could do without having to do, Christmas is only just round the corner #-o

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Post by Stuart whiting » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:09 am

lem2bert

Cheers Betty, I did actually take close up pics from me iPad and were really good pics but the forum won't allow me to upload em, keeps on saying all this about pictures to big, needs to be certain size,

I never have this problem on me other forums, when uploading any pics the forums just automatically resize the pics and load up straight away :roll:

I really wish that this forum could do the same and make life an awful lot easier in automatically loading up any pics [-o<