Cage and society finch question

For questions about finch enclosures (cages & aviaries).
delray
Tech Assistant, Social Media Manager & Mod Extraordinaire
Tech Assistant, Social Media Manager & Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Cage and society finch question

Post by delray » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Sheather You don't even see that with societies? That's interesting. My pair is always together, especially when sleeping. My aunt Ginene's societies were always piling up and the nest, all 10 of them. :D
Brian
Phineas: Lightly Pied Chestnut
Ferb: Dilute Fawn

FINCHforum Moderator & Social Media Manager

Instagram: https://instagram.com/finchforum/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FINCHforum

Tish
Persistent Pursuer
Persistent Pursuer

Post by Tish » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:29 pm

My 4 that were raised together all pile in a seed cup to sleep. While my other 2 that I added to the 4 sleep together on a perch.
1 Cat ( Logan), 2 Rosy Bourkes (Pip & Kiki), 2 Guinea Pigs (Biscuit & Gizmo), 1 Syrian Hamster (Sammy), 1 Russian Dwarf Hamster (Peanut), 4 Gerbils ( Shiloh & Emma) & (Lilly & Rose)

Denise
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Post by Denise » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Well, I must say, when I joined this bunch I thought it would be a bunch of snobs telling us all what we should not do. You don't have to look very far to find some one grouching about anything you do not being good enough. You are all such nice people! We are all trying our best to do our best. And we all love our little birdie friends! Looks to me like the little guys will have plenty of room to snuggle and fly around! I do not breed my birdies. Everything you read is all about the breeding! Life is a bit different if we are all just hanging out for the fun of it.