Aviaries To Die For

For questions about finch enclosures (cages & aviaries).
lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Aviaries To Die For

Post by lovezebs » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:49 am

Well folks, I think I could live here with my dogs and all of my birds, and even have room for company.
Attachments
20170402_234039-375x245.png
20170402_234039-375x245.png (175.42 KiB) Viewed 656 times
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Sheather
Proven
Proven

Post by Sheather » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:21 am

Tropical Islands Resort in Germany. An enormous world war 2 airplane hanger has been recomissioned into what is, effectively, the worlds largest greenhouse. Inside, there is the world's largest indoor rainforest, an indoor ocean and beach, and a water park.

And it's populated by a population of free-flying canaries, as well as an enclosure with flamingos, so its an aviary, too.

Imagine having this in your hands Elana. You could have literally every finch in the world in there, and have room to spare!

Last edited by Sheather on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Dylan

~~~

w.l.
Incubating
Incubating

Post by w.l. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:22 am

lovezebs

And you may well never see many of the resident birds, and need binoculars to spot many others.

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:35 am

Sheather

Oh Dylan... =P~
Now you have me drooling over here.
I can do without the water park, and all the people, but a waterfall would be ever so nice

Sighhhhh
So green and so lush and beautiful.... I can just see my dream Tanagers in there, and Gouldians everywhere, Zebras splashing in little pools, along with Societies, and Waxbills, singing in the trees along with my Canaries, and my crazy Parrot Finch male, chasing everyone to his heart's content and trying to hump them.....

Sigh.....,,
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:38 am

w.l.

Don't kill the dream W, with reality :-L

Or as the kids would say.... "Don't harsh my buzz"

:lol:
~Elana~