what do you think?

For questions about finch enclosures (cages & aviaries).
Barbara
CocoFiber Craftsman
CocoFiber Craftsman

what do you think?

Post by Barbara » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:48 am

ok I know society are passive and zebras a pushy and normally would not be put together.I have 3 F030 Cages together so that is over 9ft long and of course 27in.wide,I have 16 society living very happy together (gotta love them)Whould like to get input adding 2 female zebras.No nest in cage,lots of greenery, perches,swings,food,dishes water,ect.Would the society get use to the zebras.I have the 2 little girl zebras(Laverne & Shirley)all by thereselfs,in a cage 32"X21"would like to see them get more flying space.They are so active and think they would love it and that would be one less cage to clean.My gut feeling is telling me BIG MISTAKE'!!!!! I know I could try it but catching them in such a long cage is not easy.Any one have luck keeping them together would love to hear some stories to help with my decesion.
One canary
Two english budgies
Two Bourkes
Pair of red cheeked bleu
Pair of goldbreast
Pair of orange cheeked
Family of six ,Family of seven+three Society

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: what do you think?

Post by lovezebs » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:58 am

Barbara

I keep my Zebras and Socies in same flight.
Go for it.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Barbara
CocoFiber Craftsman
CocoFiber Craftsman

Post by Barbara » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:47 am

lovezebs thank you for telling me you do keep them together,going to give it a try just waiting for one gouldian to finish molting before I move things around.thanks again
One canary
Two english budgies
Two Bourkes
Pair of red cheeked bleu
Pair of goldbreast
Pair of orange cheeked
Family of six ,Family of seven+three Society

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Barbara

Most welcome :D .
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~