Good heater

For questions about finch enclosures (cages & aviaries).
LiverpoolLayers
Pip
Pip

Good heater

Post by LiverpoolLayers » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:51 pm

Just thought I'd share this heater with everyone. It's cheap and works well. I have two of them in my bird shed. The best thing about it is it has a built in thermostat so you can set it to kick in at whatever temperature you desire. I have them both set to around about 12c so soon as the temperature drops to that temp they both kick in. I've used them for the past two winters and they work really well, are very cheap on electricity and cheap to purchase.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152638922400
Strawberry finch, parsons finch, Green singer, cordon bleus, Gouldians, St Helena waxbills, Diamond Fire tails, owl finches, cut throats, parrot finches, zebra's, spice finch, hecks finch, bengelese finch, peach faced love birds, masked lovebirds, canaries, Java's, Bullfinch, Goldfinch and a pair of mandarin ducks

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Good heater

Post by lovezebs » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:11 pm

LiverpoolLayers

Thanks for sharing that with the Forum. It looks like a really nice little heater.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~