Will the pair seperate

Tips for successful breeding and troubleshooting breeding problems.
Fraza
Molting
Molting

Will the pair seperate

Post by Fraza » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi I’ve made breeding cages that are attached together so I have 8 breeding cages all attached and this can be screwed into may back board of my aviary so I can put some pairs in and then have some free in the aviary.

But I have coco who needs separation from his mate caramel as she is a pied and I have another pied who can pair with her and a pied male so I’ll have a pair of three pied 1biy 2female

Then coco needs pairing to a self chocolate that’s the closest I can find to him and a white hen because she’s really big and healthy to breed.

My problem is that wil they seperate because caramel will be in the breeding cage but coco will be free in the aviary so will he just sit on the front mesh on the breeding cage and not seperate from her ?

I cannot put coco in the breeding cages or take him out the aviary because he’s the finch that’s been there the very longest The very first one in ther so if I take him out then the flock leader will be gone and there will be fighting over a new dominant one which I do not want as all the birds now are not fighting as coco is in charge so #-o which is abit of a confusion
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3

Fraza
Molting
Molting

Re: Will the pair seperate

Post by Fraza » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 pm

And I’m having a ratio of pairs of 2 female to 1 male to teach my new finches how to bring up chicks so atkeast one of the finches in each pair has brought up a clutch

Because I’ve had a few inexperienced fonches and have had to give loads of chicks to coco and caramel and midnight as they are the only ones who have successfully brought up full clucthes
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3