Anybody in Westminster, CO?

Share your favorite books and links here.
soloisok
Mature
Mature

Anybody in Westminster, CO?

Post by soloisok » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Trying to lure a friend to the forum.
After my constant talk of my zebra finches, she went and got 2 orange cheek waxbills and 2 cordon blue.

I also spoke to her of my attendance at the local bird club and am trying to find her something in her area.

If you live near, speak up just so I can tell her she'd have locals here and/or if you know of bird clubs in that area, please share.

Thanks!
~Stephani
Top Bench Finches Aviary
DFW, TX
Zebras & Societies

HiddenintheIvy
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Anybody in Westminster, CO?

Post by HiddenintheIvy » Fri May 25, 2012 11:45 pm

It seems there are a few here in CO. I am near Westminster. I am also new to this site, and am looking for a bird club for finch people too.

Rachlarn
Pip
Pip

Post by Rachlarn » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 am

I had no idea there were bird clubs around here! I'm currently going to school in Boulder but I'm from Broomfield and would also love to join a bird club for finch people. Any suggestions?

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:09 pm

There are two clubs...Rocky mountain sociaty finches and RMSA. I will post the links later.sorry Ivy i thought i emailed you the links. Will do it again ..promise
Q

Peales,Forbes,Strawberries,Purple Grenadier,BF and RF,Masked grass,BC/RC Cordons,Chestnut Mannikin,Society,GB,Goulds,Owls,Y&R * Senegal Fires,Gray/Green Singers,Yellow-bellied/OC Waxbills, Lavenders,St. Helenas,Pearl Headed/Bronze-W Mannikins,EUGold,Canaries,Chestnut Bellied,Heavy SG Pie & More

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Q

Peales,Forbes,Strawberries,Purple Grenadier,BF and RF,Masked grass,BC/RC Cordons,Chestnut Mannikin,Society,GB,Goulds,Owls,Y&R * Senegal Fires,Gray/Green Singers,Yellow-bellied/OC Waxbills, Lavenders,St. Helenas,Pearl Headed/Bronze-W Mannikins,EUGold,Canaries,Chestnut Bellied,Heavy SG Pie & More