2 Zebra finches books for sale

Share your favorite books and links here.
Anneka
Callow Courter
Callow Courter

2 Zebra finches books for sale

Post by Anneka » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:25 am

Not sure it this is allowed on this forum and if I am posting it in a correct section. Maybe someone is in need of good Zebra books.

I have 2 brand-new books about Zebra finches for sale. They were never read, since I had to return our Zebra d/t excessive egg laying.

1. "Zebra Finches - A complete Pet Owner's Manual" with a special chapter on understanding Zebra finches. By Hans-Jurgen Martin (Barron's). Many color and black/white photos and illustrations. Ed.2000.

$6.00 including shipping w/in the continental US.

2. Quick & Easy "Zebra Finch Care" by Nikki Moustaki. Ed. 2004, with nice color photographs.

$5.50 including shipping w/in continental US.

Please PM me if you are interested. PayPal preferred.
Thanks, Anneka

Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Post by Crystal » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:49 am

I don't mind you selling your books (because they are related to finches). Not sure if it's better to keep this post under species, or move it to Resources... I guess I'll let Tammie decide! :)

Anneka
Callow Courter
Callow Courter

Post by Anneka » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:44 am

Thank you Crystal for allowing me to post "for sale" here.

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:05 pm

There is a classified section in the Finch Information Center. I think more attention should be drawn to that, as it is available as a place to post things for sale or trade, and isn't limited to members of the forum, so you might get more exposure.

I wouldn't mind having things posted for sale in the forum, though. We all change direction sometimes and have supplies we no longer use. It would probably work mostly for local pick-up with birds and cages, but some of the smaller things could be shipped easily. I doubt there would be enough volume to warrant a separate section, but 'Resources' would be the perfect place. And it should be restricted to finch- or bird-related items only.