Bird Adventures

Share your favorite books and links here.
CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Bird Adventures

Post by CandoAviary » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:40 pm

I stumbled onto this program while channel surfing and am hooked. Does any one watch this series, Bird Adventures... It is about a bird watcher that shares his spottings and film from around the world in his bird spotting quests. Absolutely beautiful photography and very infomative. Covers many bird species.
http://www.birdingadventures.com/

6finchfriends
Proven
Proven

Re: Bird Adventures

Post by 6finchfriends » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:26 am

What channel is it on? I've never seen it before but would watch if I could find it. We have NatGeo, Animal Planet, and a few more of those type channels. maybe we can find it over here on our side of the country.
Trish
8 adorable Society finch ~ 4 beautiful Gouldian finch
~1 Cockatoo~1 Sun Conure~1 Green Cheek Conure~1 Parotlet~1 dog~ many pond fish & a 7ft Red Tailed Boa, Little Niki

AiSell
Hatchling
Hatchling

Post by AiSell » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 am

I found it and very like it because here have a lot f helpful information and more... :)

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:11 pm

I forgot about this post...I love this show!!! I tape every episode and rewatch them. Lots of good information! I need to get the channel for others.... I will... if I don't forget again #-o

Cath1068
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Post by Cath1068 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:05 am

Yeah I just found it last week and started watching it in hopes that goulds may be on it.....LOL For me ( I have comcast ) its on channel 68 & 174 NBCSP at 1:30 if that helps anyone...... :D

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks for the comcast info. The link in my first post should help others to find the channel in there area. It is about wild birds all over the world... but I love all birds and I think learning how birds are in nature helps us that keep them cative a bit more knowledgable and hopefully incorporate that knowledge into creating the best home for our peeps.

You never know, He may just do a segment on wild goulds someday :D In the meantime check out the wild goulds of
http://www.fabulousfinch.com/