Looking for Canadian Breeders!

Share your favorite books and links here.
Dayna
Brooding
Brooding

Looking for Canadian Breeders!

Post by Dayna » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Just trying to put a list of breeders together for future reference. Let me know what you breed, where your located (if not already on your profile), if you ship. I travel back and forth to Alberta a lot so all you albertan breeders hit me up! lol.
Owls, Goulds, European Goldfinch, Red Belly Siskins and Zebs... For now...

waxbill lover

Re: Looking for Canadian Breeders!

Post by waxbill lover » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:46 am

Hey Dayna,

I breed Societies (crested/fawn/chocolate pied), Zebras (pied, black cheek, black breast/orange face, and hopefully CFW soon), Normal Goulds, Yellow Goulds, Stars, and hopefully someday Orange Cheek Waxbills and RC Cordon Blue's (if they ever produce chicks...) and in the future I'm hoping to get a pair of Owls. I do not ship, but willing to arrange transport of birds within central/southern alberta. Located in Red Deer

Thanks!

Dayna
Brooding
Brooding

Post by Dayna » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi Brady,
thanks for the reply :)
Let me know if you ever have any orange head, normal goulds, stars and cfw zebs! I'd love to get some from you! :mrgreen:

G8love4finches
Weaning
Weaning

Post by G8love4finches » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Dayna. I live in Airdrie. I breed RH Parrots, Pied RH Parrots, Gouldians (normals, yellows, & hopefully I will have blue babies this year) Stars, Strawberries, Green Twinspots, OC Waxbills, Forbes, Owls, societies ...... I pick & choose what I breed each season because I also am breeding & handfeeding Linnies, Budgies, Parrotlets, Turquoisines and am hoping to get a Rubino pair of Bourkes. I pick & choose what I breed & when. But that is a list of all my pairs! I think I am a bird addict, & I love it!!
...DeBBie...
www.fuzzyfeatherz.webs.com

An African Grey, an Indian Ringneck, a BC Conure, 15 Lovebirds, 16 Linnies, 2 Turquoisines, 10 Budgies, 4 Parrotlets, 3 Cockatiels, 2 Canaries & many varieties of finch

Dayna
Brooding
Brooding

Post by Dayna » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Thanks for your reply Debbie :D
Same thing as I said to Brady I'd love some orange head normals and stars if and when you have any available. I'd also really like to get some RH pied parrots and twinspots eventually from you too.