Aver5094 - Alex - please stay away

Share your favorite books and links here.
purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Aver5094 - Alex - please stay away

Post by purplejasminevn » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:13 am

I am very sad to find out this info so late after my yellow Gould has been sick -
after reading
http://finchforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8422

I am just wondering that he is voted out of this finch room. Unless he is Mr something else ....

[-o<
Sad ..... it is all about money ..... Just wait and see "Alex"
Q

Peales,Forbes,Strawberries,Purple Grenadier,BF and RF,Masked grass,BC/RC Cordons,Chestnut Mannikin,Society,GB,Goulds,Owls,Y&R * Senegal Fires,Gray/Green Singers,Yellow-bellied/OC Waxbills, Lavenders,St. Helenas,Pearl Headed/Bronze-W Mannikins,EUGold,Canaries,Chestnut Bellied,Heavy SG Pie & More

bugaboo5
Weaning
Weaning

Re: Aver5094 - Alex - please stay away

Post by bugaboo5 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:15 am

Hi Purple - he was banned from our forum by one of our moderators, LinOntario. But he can always use another computer or IP address to make another account. I'm sorry you had to suffer such tremendous loss. I believe in karma, so what goes around will come around.
God is my redeemer and it is through Him I have found eternal happiness. I am grateful, I am blessed, and I am truly loved. I wish all this and more for all members of our finch forum family. May you all be blessed and highly favored. <3

~*Friend, companion, and caretaker for too many birds to count.*~

Dayna
Brooding
Brooding

Post by Dayna » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 am

I just read all the threads that brought this to light and that this guy is STILL doing this! People like this are sickening and should be locked up IMO. I have been scammed when I was new at this and didn't know any better and if I could see that person now I would have a few choice words for them. To take advantage of someone that TRUSTS you is wrong on so many levels. These people obviously have no morals what so ever and are sociopaths to some extent.
Owls, Goulds, European Goldfinch, Red Belly Siskins and Zebs... For now...

finchmix22
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by finchmix22 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 am

I absolutely agree. When people have nothing better to do, but focus on hurting others, they're not worth our time and consideration. Ugh.
DEBORAH

cindy
Bird Brain
Bird Brain

Post by cindy » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Purple...I posted this on your other topic thread in regards to Alex

http://www.finchforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19051
"if you scroll down on the same page they claim to have Heumo zebras....no such mutation. The same ad showed up in my area the next town over in my county, the guy said his name was Tom. (Broker). Claimed to have a huge list of finches. This is a small town and if there was a huge finch breeder in the area trust me I would know about it.

I did contact one of the leading authorities on the mutation Heumo....confirmed no such mutation. So I decided to email the seller and ask bout the "Heumo" mutation, he claimed is so rare.

He responded it is a cross between a penguin and an English (basically a normal but show quality) zebra.

I wrote back so basically you are selling splits...normal zebra that carried the penguin gene, I raise penguins and have what are called splits with one pair...yours are split normalxpenguin there is not a true mutation called Heumos.

Buyer beware...scam Someone else contacted the same guy and they gve a different name. I also asked him about OB and BB zebras, he said he can get them within a week. Broker...sounds like the guy or guys are taking ads out in different areas, using different names.

By the way there is a true mutation called EUMO but not the HEUMO they claim to have."

Zebra, Gouldians, Java, CBM Shaft tail & Grasskeets

~ My Facebook groups ~

*Finchaholics ~ finches, hookbills, softbills & canaries are welcome here!
discussions regarding species, housing, breeding, preventatives, treatments

*Birdaholics ~ Avian Classified Ads Only

PrettyBird
Proven
Proven

Post by PrettyBird » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Sorry to hear Q. I hate people like that!
Dee
English & American Budgies, Gouldians
AACC member
http://lilbirdtoys.weebly.com

DanteD716
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by DanteD716 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 pm

:| sorry to hear! People like this should not be allowed to own finches. :evil:
Dante