The Magic red and The Red American Singer Canary

Share your favorite books and links here.
The canary man
Mature
Mature

Re: The Magic red and The Red American Singer Canary

Post by The canary man » Tue May 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Hello...
Candy... Thanks for your care and attention regarding my product you always good to me and i do not know how to reward you . :)

Q... you wear my first customer when i started my web site and you always the first buyer to any of my new products, so you will always get the special price .

John... Thanks for wishing me the good luck i really know that you meant it.
My friend as you mentioned above i like to comment with agreeing with you thats every thing is prettier naturally but some times we have to go with the flow.
I have sold many great singer canaries to people and they wear happy with their colors the way it is, but on the other hand a lot of my customers wished if the great singer canary's that they bought from me wear red .
As you know the Red factor canary song can not compete with the American singer and the American singer can not compete with the red factor color , so i created the Magic red color to have the two canaries in one canary The red American singer .
The most good side about the magic red beside the color is that it contain great amount of natural Vitamin A and none of the canary or finch seed have this vitamin, may be few seed have it but in a vary small amount and not enough to support the bird body and feathers need.

Birds feathers made of Beta Keratin... Beta keratin made of type of protein and this protein made of vitamin A .
Lack of Vitamin A is the most reason that will cause a bird to have poor feathers, feather plucking and may be death .

I advice breeders and birds keeper to pay attention to this Vitamin, your bird will be much much happier and healthier when provided with V.A .

Kale green is the most green that contain V.A... i provide my canaries with kale at least 5 days a week and the other 2 days Apple, orange, corn etc....

Thank you all i wish you and your birds the best health.
I am going now to eat some of my canaries Kale before i get completely baldy :)

Dean K.

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 am

Hmmm... maybe I need to share my bird's kale with my Hubby... :lol:

The canary man
Mature
Mature

Post by The canary man » Wed May 16, 2012 12:11 am

Thank you Dean for feeding me kale every day and to make me and my feathers look pretty .[/color] :)

The kurdsville canary

Dean K.
Attachments
new_023.JPG

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Wed May 16, 2012 12:13 am

Tell me about it - I got Jackpot - 75 cents per bunch - 4 bunches everyday 2 days for my canaries - I am lucky that The Korean market selling tons of over here - They beat Walmart =D>
Q

Peales,Forbes,Strawberries,Purple Grenadier,BF and RF,Masked grass,BC/RC Cordons,Chestnut Mannikin,Society,GB,Goulds,Owls,Y&R * Senegal Fires,Gray/Green Singers,Yellow-bellied/OC Waxbills, Lavenders,St. Helenas,Pearl Headed/Bronze-W Mannikins,EUGold,Canaries,Chestnut Bellied,Heavy SG Pie & More

The canary man
Mature
Mature

Post by The canary man » Thu May 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Q... Can you Imagine how much kale i should feed them every day.

Dean K.
Attachments
2012-05-11_23.13.28.jpg
2012-05-05_19.01.12.jpg
2012-05-05_19.01.42.jpg

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Thu May 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Dean.. I love your breeding set up. Man oh man, you are going to have tons of chicks this year!!!!
You must go through some kale! Love that first pair... they are so pretty.

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu May 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow - I hope you have a big garden and fill up with kale :twisted:
I love the first pair as well. Good job Dean -
Q

Peales,Forbes,Strawberries,Purple Grenadier,BF and RF,Masked grass,BC/RC Cordons,Chestnut Mannikin,Society,GB,Goulds,Owls,Y&R * Senegal Fires,Gray/Green Singers,Yellow-bellied/OC Waxbills, Lavenders,St. Helenas,Pearl Headed/Bronze-W Mannikins,EUGold,Canaries,Chestnut Bellied,Heavy SG Pie & More

The canary man
Mature
Mature

Post by The canary man » Fri May 18, 2012 12:10 am

Thanks Q and Candy, well this is what i just thought to do today ;

Since my breeding cages has a metal try 2 inches high i thought to put soil in one of the cages tray mixed with variety of canary seed mixed, hopping it will grow and come out through the cage Grill located above the try and this way my canaries will be able to eat sprouted seed free of chemicals and available for them all the time and every seed will drop out of the seed cup will grow back plus there poop will work as a fertilizer for the seed .
I just thought of this idea today, if it will work i will be using it in all cages this way i will be saving time and money .

One week from now and i will find out .
So what do you think my friends ?

Dean K.

wellingtoncdm

Post by wellingtoncdm » Fri May 18, 2012 8:22 am

:shock: Will what little plant matter that may actually grow be RED? sounds like a way to harbor germs and bacteria more than offer heathy food.

The canary man
Mature
Mature

Post by The canary man » Fri May 18, 2012 3:04 pm

wellingtoncdm wrote: :shock: Will what little plant matter that may actually grow be RED? sounds like a way to harbor germs and bacteria more than offer heathy food.
Charlie...
1) It seem that you have a problem with red color, Do you? If yes explain to us why please so we may learn something from you .
2) For a person to expect blindly what will happened in the future with out experiment the idea him/her self, to me that person is absolutely negative.

I have learned to practice every thing that comes cross my mind, no matter what it will take and what the result will be, and i have learned to respect the others idea,s and support them no matter how small and simple their idea's are .
Thanks for your support , my idea still going and we will find out with in a week so set tight and relax :D

Dean K.

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Fri May 18, 2012 8:57 pm

The canary man wrote: I have learned to practice every thing that comes cross my mind, no matter what it will take and what the result will be, and i have learned to respect the others idea,s and support them no matter how small and simple their idea's are .
Thanks for your support , my idea still going and we will find out with in a week so set tight and relax :D

Dean K.
Dean,
Please let me know what will be the pros and cons. Very interesting ideas- I do see people have outdoor or indoor greenhouse - they do have birds eat green/grass out of the ground- stepping on dirt.

At the Denver Zoo they do half in and half out bird house for the winter/summer they do let birds get on ground and eat sprouts seed.

With the cage/tray - This is will be first time. Closest I did was put in a safe plant pot inside the large flight cage and let the birds eat sprouts. The only problem I dealt with was mold. Then I start seeing mushroom came. So I gave up as did not want to deal with which kind is good mushroom and which is not. That was a long time ago when I was teen :evil:

I am very curious what the outcome of your project is. Please keep us posted.
Q

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi Dean...
Sounds interesting indeed. I grow stuff for my birds all the time...just not in trays on the floor of the cage... mainly due to lighting.... I do however offer potted plants and bird seed grown to aviary occupants. Also years ago I used those little hydroponic clip on seed sprouter bird specialty cups.( I am going to have to look in some old bird supply boxes and see if I can find some) I don't think they make them any more...however the new brand by Hagen, Vision has a planter for bird cages and has gained in such popularity that walmart now carries them at very reasonable prices. Seems many people grow plants right inside their bird cages without any harmful effects.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hagen-Vision- ... r/19230001

I will be looking forward to your results.. could be nice and easy way to offer nutritious greens to out birds :D
By the way... I do grow ruby red lettuce for my birds :lol:

The canary man
Mature
Mature

Post by The canary man » Sat May 19, 2012 12:25 am

Hello....
Thanks my friends for your support.
The Idea of planting mixed canary seed in the cage tray it could end with a successful result or may be not, it was just in idea that i thought of and i liked to experiment it.

The good thing that i know how each seed sprout look like when it grows such as Flax, red millet, canola, Grass seed etc.... so any strange
unwanted grown sprout will be pulled out even thought i do not think will be any .
May be Charlie did not know that most of the green we buy from here and there and eat is fertilized by fertility made of Animal excretion but manufacturer plus chemical is added .

Who ever knock my door, my respond will be based on the way they knocked it.

Candy, you got me interested to the ruby red lettuce .

The red canary man ..Dean K
Attachments
IMG_0058.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG
group_red_013.JPG

FancyFinch
Jute Junkie
Jute Junkie

Post by FancyFinch » Sat May 19, 2012 12:42 am

Those birds are gorgeous!
Shantel

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Sat May 19, 2012 12:58 am

Dean,
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
well said - Let's us know how it goes - Would love to know
Q