The Magic red and The Red American Singer Canary

Share your favorite books and links here.
purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

The Magic red and The Red American Singer Canary

Post by purplejasminevn » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm

It is honored to have my red American singer from Dean
and it is on the home page.
I did not realize that if I take the photos without the flash - during daylight - My canary will show true red on the photos.
For those who follows my thread under this link http://www.finchforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19571

then you will see the different - Enjoy
Attachments
http://www.#####.com/
Last edited by purplejasminevn on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Q

Peales,Forbes,Strawberries,Purple Grenadier,BF and RF,Masked grass,BC/RC Cordons,Chestnut Mannikin,Society,GB,Goulds,Owls,Y&R * Senegal Fires,Gray/Green Singers,Yellow-bellied/OC Waxbills, Lavenders,St. Helenas,Pearl Headed/Bronze-W Mannikins,EUGold,Canaries,Chestnut Bellied,Heavy SG Pie & More

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Re: The Magic red and The Red American Singer Canary

Post by purplejasminevn » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:17 pm

You can see the deep red shown if there is no Flashes :wink:
Q

Peales,Forbes,Strawberries,Purple Grenadier,BF and RF,Masked grass,BC/RC Cordons,Chestnut Mannikin,Society,GB,Goulds,Owls,Y&R * Senegal Fires,Gray/Green Singers,Yellow-bellied/OC Waxbills, Lavenders,St. Helenas,Pearl Headed/Bronze-W Mannikins,EUGold,Canaries,Chestnut Bellied,Heavy SG Pie & More

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 pm

I am hoping - my chicks are going to be like these - I know I am "new" in Breeding but I am fast learner - Sit back and Watch - 8)
Attachments
Baby Red American Singer of Dean.png (109.06 KiB) Viewed 2772 times
Q

DanteD716
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by DanteD716 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Oh my, what a deep red!!!!!!!!!!
Dante

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:14 am

:D Don't they just make you smile :D ... only one thing better than that bright red.. The song :D

(I must admit..I like all the colors of canaries... but when it comes to reds...Dean's have the truest and purest red ever...and the best thing, it is from natural foods that are not hard on the kidneys/liver like so many colorants that contain so much spicy pepper)

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:26 am

CandoAviary wrote::D Don't they just make you smile :D ... only one thing better than that bright red.. The song :D

(I must admit..I like all the colors of canaries... but when it comes to reds...Dean's have the truest and purest red ever...and the best thing, it is from natural foods that are not hard on the kidneys/liver like so many colorants that contain so much spicy pepper)
Remember i said on other post. I want canaries that have the beauties in the looks and the singing talent ...... so here I have them ... Thanks Dean
Q

The canary man
Mature
Mature

Post by The canary man » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:28 am

You are welcome Q , you will enjoy their babies soon and they will be even darker red than the first pic posted above when you feed them the Magic red as soon as they hatch .
I will even share a secret with you to make your canaries produce red babies not by feeding its by ............. ?
but let us see first how the magic red will work on your un born coming young,s feathers .

Now you are using your camera right ... =D>

Dean K.

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

The canary man wrote: You are welcome Q , you will enjoy their babies soon and they will be even darker red than the first pic posted above when you feed them the Magic red as soon as they hatch .
I will even share a secret with you to make your canaries produce red babies not by feeding its by ............. ?
but let us see first how the magic red will work on your un born coming young,s feathers .

Now you are using your camera right ... =D>

Dean K.

Dean- this is the lovely photo you have - i like it as well
Attachments
FromDeanaswell.jpg
Q

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Isn't that last photo the bird Dean sent to Sarah... another happy customer. She lives about 3 hours from me and said they are the most beautiful canaries that she has ever bought.... she has others but I told her she had better check out canary science.... Like us, she was hooked :D

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:20 pm

CandoAviary wrote:Isn't that last photo the bird Dean sent to Sarah... another happy customer. She lives about 3 hours from me and said they are the most beautiful canaries that she has ever bought.... she has others but I told her she had better check out canary science.... Like us, she was hooked :D
Dean did not tell me whose this bird and where he send to - But Now I know :wink: - I am just posting all his wonderfull bird photos that he has -
I wish I can have them ALL :twisted: - No just kidding - 8)
Q

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Dear The Canary Man,

I know you are a busy man for YOUR canaries so that you don't have time to post lost of wonderfull photos.
I will offer mine to post all your " wonderfull" " secret" :D canries photos are coming -
I am sure there are many members in this Finch Forum would appreciate and enjoy your lovely " secret" stock of canaries :-k
Q

Cath1068
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Post by Cath1068 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Wow I must have some of this magic red for my red factors. How long does it take for me to see the color change on them if I started feeding now ?

Cath

lou
Amateur Architect
Amateur Architect

Post by lou » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Q, this is the (first)time that I have seen a red factor with deep red feet
lou

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 pm

lou wrote:Q, this is the (first)time that I have seen a red factor with deep red feet
lou
Yes i know that is why we keep saying Dean has the secrets. If you see them at the store they dont have that deep red in their skin...
I am waiting for my chicks and start from scratch ...
Q

The canary man
Mature
Mature

Post by The canary man » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 am

lou wrote: Q, this is the (first)time that I have seen a red factor with deep red feet
lou
Lou, As much as the color i mix is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo red and soft will go through the Gloves to reach my hand skin, thats way i have to wear two or three pairs of Gloves.
When feeding the magic red to young,s as soon as they hatch you will even notice their red skin and beaks, so what do you think the effect on their feathers can be ?

I will post a few pic,s of 10 days old young's fed magic red soon, but you may think its a small bloody meat . :shock:

Dean K.