Red factor or Red American singer/Canthaxanthin or Magic red

Share your favorite books and links here.
The canary man
Mature
Mature

Red factor or Red American singer/Canthaxanthin or Magic red

Post by The canary man » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:35 am

Red factor or Red American singer
Canthaxanthin or Magic red

Red factor canary,s is known for their pretty red color people have them for showing or as a pet .
American singer canary,s known for their song, their song has variety of notes which will make you enjoy listening to it and win your heart .

Canthaxanthin or Magic red

Canthaxanthin, is powerful food coloring for canaries, i fed it to my American singer canaries in the past but the result was not successful because it did not give me the color i need and even it did not change most of my yellow and orange canaries to red color which is i understand why. Cantha will be so active when its fed to red factor canaries to keep them red or darker red but when its fed to yellow canary,s it may change their color to orange and the orange canary do darker orange in most cases and in some cases will change few feathers color to red similar to red brick color .

Magic red , I have made a lot of research to find out all the food that cardinal bird eat in the wild and it took me few years to to come up with the result, i collected all the fruits and vegetables that contain the Beta keratin which is all red birds need to eat to keep their color red so i came up with the Magic red to satisfied my need and other people need by having the red factor canary color + the American singer canary in one canary.

Magic red made me be able to enjoy looking at a red canary at the same time enjoy his song (The red American singer).
Magic red is able to change any canary color to red except the dark colors such as green .

Canthaxanthin is good food coloring but can be harmful when its provided excessively to canaries .
Magic red is great food coloring for canaries, not harmful even if its provided straight to them .

I believe that the magic red is the best to keep my American singer canaries red and the safest for their health.
Magic red made me sell more canaries and made my customers happier .. They love to have red canary they got it they love to have great singer canary they got it too .All in one canary .
Attachments
147.jpeg

Cath1068
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Re: Red factor or Red American singer/Canthaxanthin or Magic

Post by Cath1068 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:14 am

Dean what would this do to my red factors ? Would it make them even redder ?

I want to try it really bad..... LOL
Cath

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 am

Here are more photos from Dean's Birds
Attachments
group red 003.jpg
group red 002.jpg
group red 001.jpg
Q

Peales,Forbes,Strawberries,Purple Grenadier,BF and RF,Masked grass,BC/RC Cordons,Chestnut Mannikin,Society,GB,Goulds,Owls,Y&R * Senegal Fires,Gray/Green Singers,Yellow-bellied/OC Waxbills, Lavenders,St. Helenas,Pearl Headed/Bronze-W Mannikins,EUGold,Canaries,Chestnut Bellied,Heavy SG Pie & More

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 am

Attachments
group red 006.jpg
group red 005.jpg
group red 004.jpg
Q

Peales,Forbes,Strawberries,Purple Grenadier,BF and RF,Masked grass,BC/RC Cordons,Chestnut Mannikin,Society,GB,Goulds,Owls,Y&R * Senegal Fires,Gray/Green Singers,Yellow-bellied/OC Waxbills, Lavenders,St. Helenas,Pearl Headed/Bronze-W Mannikins,EUGold,Canaries,Chestnut Bellied,Heavy SG Pie & More

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 am

Attachments
group red 009.jpg
group red 008.jpg
group red 007.jpg
Q

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 am

Attachments
group red 012.JPG
group red 011.jpg
group red 010.jpg
Q

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 am

Beautiful Dean :D
First I would like to thank you for such a great and safe product. I am a very happy customer. :D And making more happy customers everyday :D
Here at the shop everyone has always been taken with the red canaries... I am so proud now to offer them a choice of a different type of red canary besides the colorbred red factors. One that sings like no other that I have ever heard. The freedom of the American singer's song is hard to beat... customer want them...and then to offer them with this red coloring.. They steel the show! Like you said...both color and song in one bird!
Also as an animal lover, I am thrilled that this is such a safe product for the bird's health...
Thanks for the Magic Red and the years and effort you put into the research, trials, and investments...not to mention your time.
Thank you!

The canary man
Mature
Mature

Post by The canary man » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Cath1068 wrote:Dean what would this do to my red factors ? Would it make them even redder ?

I want to try it really bad..... LOL
Cath
Cath, Hello my friend...
Chose any red fruit you want your red factor color to look like it and i will make the mixing that will satisfied your request .

The magic red i have already bagged made as a standard color, it will show the red in one canary different than another depending on each canary genetic, but because i am familial with the Beta keratin in each fruit and veg that i use when i do the magic red mixing i can control the redness in the color .

Allow me to tell you that at the last bird show i went to was the first show that i sold the magic red , most buyers wear a red factor keeper and this is what they told me when they seen my canaries :

(Our red factor is red but not that much red, can the magic red make them red as the redness of your canaries ?) my answer was Yes :)

Dean K.

The canary man
Mature
Mature

Post by The canary man » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Q, Thank you so much for helping me by posting my canaries pictures i will not forget your supports .Thanks again .

Candy thanks for your complement and daily support iam happy to have a friend like you .

Dean K.

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 pm

The canary man wrote: Q, Thank you so much for helping me by posting my canaries pictures i will not forget your supports .Thanks again .

Candy thanks for your complement and daily support iam happy to have a friend like you .

Dean K.
You are very welcome anytime Dean - You can tell that I am a Happy Customer 8) Action speaks louder than words right ... I am getting more Magic red for my chicks =D>
Q

purplejasminevn
Expecting
Expecting

Post by purplejasminevn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Attachments
group red 013.jpg
group red 014.jpg
group red 015.jpg
Q