Volkman Eggfood in Dallas/Ft. Worth Area

Share your favorite books and links here.
Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Volkman Eggfood in Dallas/Ft. Worth Area

Post by Sally » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:13 am

For those members who live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth TX area, one of the members of the Fort Worth Bird Club has worked hard with a local feed store, Russell Feed and Supply, to make Volkman Featherglow Gourmet Eggfood available to us locally. A 15 lb. bag will cost $42.50. Volkman apparently had promised a lower price earlier, but this is the best they are offering at this time. It is still better than trying to get it on your own--I have ordered it directly from the Volkman California facility, and the shipping will kill you.

You can call your local Russell Feed and Supply store and ask for this. It is stored in their warehouse, so they will then deliver it to your local store, usually by the next day, or they can tell you when it will be in. If you do purchase some, please express appreciation to the folks at Russell's, they've gone through a LOT to get this for us!

I LOVE this eggfood. I add it to my homemade eggfood to increase the nutritional value of my eggfood while drying it out at the same time. This is also an excellent eggfood to leave out free choice for your birds. I have done this when I have had to go out of town.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org