Finch Help

Share your favorite books and links here.
jamezyboo21
Weaning
Weaning

Finch Help

Post by jamezyboo21 » Fri May 02, 2008 11:47 pm

Does anyone know if there is somewhere near or in norfolk that has a nice variety of finches. I called all the petshop within 40 miles of my home and all carry zebras and societys and i only found one place that carries cordon blues, and gouldians. i want owl, star, orange cheeks, and a few other type of finches.
Society Finches, Fire Finches, Strawberry Finches, Owl Finches, Plum Head Finch, Goldbreast Waxbill Finches, Orange Cheek Waxbill Finches, Blue Capped Cordon Finches, Zebra Finches, Bronzewing Mannikin Finches, Red-Cheek Cordon Blue Finches, and Button Quail

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Sat May 03, 2008 1:26 am

If you are ever in the Baltimore, MD, area, there is a bird importer who has a good selection of birds. Here is his site: www.marylandexoticbirds.com.

jamezyboo21
Weaning
Weaning

Post by jamezyboo21 » Sat May 03, 2008 1:41 am

Thanks for the site. i wish i lived a little closer so i could get there. the driving distance is to far for me right now.
Society Finches, Fire Finches, Strawberry Finches, Owl Finches, Plum Head Finch, Goldbreast Waxbill Finches, Orange Cheek Waxbill Finches, Blue Capped Cordon Finches, Zebra Finches, Bronzewing Mannikin Finches, Red-Cheek Cordon Blue Finches, and Button Quail