Cage World-----cages and D cup Feeders/Waterers

Share your favorite books and links here.
cldheath44
Wonder Wooer
Wonder Wooer

Cage World-----cages and D cup Feeders/Waterers

Post by cldheath44 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:20 am

In case anyone is looking for a good source to get large numbers of D cup Feeders/Waterers, try cageworld.com . I just got 12 D cups for $14.99/free shipping. Makes it much easier to just change out the water each day if you can just fill clean D cups and replace the ones in the cages. Then the soiled ones can be popped into a bucket of hot, soapy water to soak while I'm off to work! =D>

This is actually the third time I have ordered from Cage World, and I have been very happy with my order each time. Their prices on cages (also free shipping) are great, and the quality is equal to those you would get from places like Country Feathers, etc. :D

Christine
Members of my zoo: Goldbreasts, Owls, Orange cheeks, Spices, Shafttails, ST canary, Saffron, Eur. Goldfinch, lutino keet, Gouldian, BBCB's, Scarlet Chested Parakeet, Green Twinspots, Bourke, 4 Pomeranians, 2 fish tanks, 1 leopard gecko, 1 turtle, 2 frogs, 1 mini lop rabbit, 8 chickens, 2 ducks and my 9 year old son! :)

cindy
Bird Brain
Bird Brain

Re: Cage World-----cages and D cup Feeders/Waterers

Post by cindy » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Thank you Christine. I may need more cages...soon!

Zebra, Gouldians, Java, CBM Shaft tail & Grasskeets

~ My Facebook groups ~

*Finchaholics ~ finches, hookbills, softbills & canaries are welcome here!
discussions regarding species, housing, breeding, preventatives, treatments

*Birdaholics ~ Avian Classified Ads Only

cldheath44
Wonder Wooer
Wonder Wooer

Post by cldheath44 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:05 am

cindy wrote:Thank you Christine. I may need more cages...soon!
I think you just might, with all the activity going on at your house.....LOL! :lol:

Christine
Members of my zoo: Goldbreasts, Owls, Orange cheeks, Spices, Shafttails, ST canary, Saffron, Eur. Goldfinch, lutino keet, Gouldian, BBCB's, Scarlet Chested Parakeet, Green Twinspots, Bourke, 4 Pomeranians, 2 fish tanks, 1 leopard gecko, 1 turtle, 2 frogs, 1 mini lop rabbit, 8 chickens, 2 ducks and my 9 year old son! :)

cindy
Bird Brain
Bird Brain

Post by cindy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:10 am

I might need a contractor to fill in the pool and turn the entire patio into a big bird room :wink:

more room ='s more birds ='s yup I need more cages! Now to convince hubby of that!

Zebra, Gouldians, Java, CBM Shaft tail & Grasskeets

~ My Facebook groups ~

*Finchaholics ~ finches, hookbills, softbills & canaries are welcome here!
discussions regarding species, housing, breeding, preventatives, treatments

*Birdaholics ~ Avian Classified Ads Only

cldheath44
Wonder Wooer
Wonder Wooer

Post by cldheath44 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:29 am

cindy wrote:I might need a contractor to fill in the pool and turn the entire patio into a big bird room :wink:

more room ='s more birds ='s yup I need more cages! Now to convince hubby of that!
Sounds wonderful! =D> Just work on him slowly, so he gets used to the idea.......LOL :lol:

Christine