A few new babies

Learn about mutations and expected breeding outcomes.
Nicholasvirag
Pip
Pip

A few new babies

Post by Nicholasvirag » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:11 pm

So have had 3 babies fledge this week well 3 I was excited to see have had 19 babies this year so far and here they are lol
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hope the pictures worked
Just a few zebras including
Black cheek, grey cheek, black face, cfw, fawn, grey, crested, penguin, orange breast, black breast , Isabel, Florida fancy and eumo
Just a few

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: A few new babies

Post by lovezebs » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 am

Nicholasvirag

Pictures worked fine, Nick.
They are cuties. What colours are these little kids going to be, once they molt?

~Elana~
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Nicholasvirag
Pip
Pip

Post by Nicholasvirag » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:10 am

Well they are all cfw 2 that are eumo splits and a eumo the eumo bird is the one with the frizzy wings
Just a few zebras including
Black cheek, grey cheek, black face, cfw, fawn, grey, crested, penguin, orange breast, black breast , Isabel, Florida fancy and eumo
Just a few

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Nicholasvirag
Hi Nick.

Do you remember these pretty girls?

These are the two baby girls I got from you at Feather Fest last year. They sure grew up into beautiful young ladies, didnt they? :-)

~Elana~
Attachments
20150218_120757.jpg
20150218_122524-1.jpg
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Chinese boy
Pip
Pip

Post by Chinese boy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Like love, good

lnlovesorange
4 Eggs Laid
4 Eggs Laid

Post by lnlovesorange » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Nicholasvirag Cuties!! Just wondering why you are holding the wings out like that in the photo? Should I be seeing, or looking for something specific? I'm still relatively new to the hobby, and learning so I am just wondering. They are little cuties though!! And you say the pictures of the fledges they are CFW? Thank you for sharing them with us, they are adorable. And lovezebs, the NG female, I think that's what my EB is going to look like (except the white next to her tearmarks is more..."ruddy" it's not pure white, more of a buff color) but still a little beaut, and your white looks JUST like my Charlotte!!! Pretty Birds!!!