Zebra Finch genetic calculator

Learn about mutations and expected breeding outcomes.
mazzuleode
Pip
Pip

Zebra Finch genetic calculator

Post by mazzuleode » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:40 am

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the forum and I must say this is one of the most active forums I could find so keep up with the good work :)

I wanted to share with you a project I've been working for quite some time now, a genetic calculator for Zebra Finches.
I've been using some alternatives for a long time, but none of them were as usable as I'd expect, especially from mobile, so I decided to embark in this project and build my own one, with the help of my brother who's the crossing expert :D.

You can find it here: https://zebracalc.firebaseapp.com/

I hope you will find it useful, development is still ongoing on a daily basis so more features will be added in the future. At the moment there are a lot of missing images, but due to the massive amount of possible combinations we started with the most common ones and we'll be adding more and more in the future.

Please let me know if you find it useful, or if there are any issues don't hesitate to notify me I'll be glad to solve them!

Enjoy :D

--Mazzuleode
-- mazzuleode
My Zebra Finch calculator: https://zebracalc.firebaseapp.com

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Zebra Finch genetic calculator

Post by lovezebs » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:03 pm

mazzuleode

Would love to see a Zebra calculater, seeing as we are always getting questions about People's Zebras and what to expect.

Thank you, and welcome to the Forum from Canada.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Re: Zebra Finch genetic calculator

Post by Babs _Owner » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:21 pm

mazzuleode

Welcome to the forum =D> And yep, we are kinda hyper-active. Like zebras, without the :evil: