Bleaching Your Canaries???

Although they are technically passerines, canaries tend to be managed uniquely, so here is a forum just for them!
Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Re: Bleaching Your Canaries???

Post by Stuart whiting » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:37 am

Babs

Believe me Babs I was cracking up meself, I was stewarding at the time and when the judges put the bird up for best British I just looked over at me mate who was sitting patiently in the corner of the hall having a cup of tea and stuffing himself with a cheese roll I just creased up, I literally had to temporarily walk away with laughter,

If yer think that's bad two years later with a Siskin hen that had broke its tail feathers just 2 days before a major show the same freind decided to super glue the tail feathers back onto the adjacent quils that were still in tact on the tail :-O

Wanders never ceases to amaze me, goud damm it for that bird also took best British in show aswell =))

The bird itself was a very very good exhibition bird but If only the judges knew about the tail :-J

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:09 am

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:33 am

Stuart whiting

Holy Crow, lol....that's hilarious!!! Glued together birds, taking over the world =)).

I would imagine your friend must have been a good poker player, to be able to keep a straight face while he must have been sweating bullets.

Couldn't find a bird with dreadlocks, but will this 'do' ???
IMG_20171103_082916-356x455.jpg
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Post by Stuart whiting » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:10 pm

lovezebs

Oh my days Elana I've seen it all now :-J

Yea me mate sure could keep a straight face, in truth he was a very big fella of around 23 stone and was a little slow if yer get me jist but very clever with British birds and the best part of it is that he couldn't see anything wrong with what he had done, he rekoned that exhibiting was one big cheating game and that half of the top exhibitors were were at it cheating when they could anyway =))

Narf glad that I don't view exhibiting like that, I like to at least be genuine when exhibiting ^:)^

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Stuart whiting

And just for chuckles....

The day when you put too much product in your hair...
IMG_20171103_180102.jpg
And the day you were playing with your phone, while the new girl was giving you a hair cut...
IMG_20171103_175950.jpg
And the morning you forgot to pluck your eyebrows...
IMG_20171103_175909.jpg
And the 80's look...
IMG_20171103_175824.jpg
And the perm your friend gave you right before the prom...
IMG_20171103_180026.jpg

=))
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:31 pm

lovezebs

4th from the top!!!!!!!!! What the birds gods did to that one! aaahahaha!

Even the look in his eyes says "SCISSORS!! Anyone?? PLEASE!?!"

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Babs

Chuckle.
Haven't you ever had a hair cut that when you looked in the mirror, you got that expression on your face?
~Elana~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:35 pm

lovezebs

Yep, when I cut my bags way too short and I realized there was NO way I was gonna be able to hide those suckers. #-o