Something funny

For the discussion of everything concerning all varieties of hookbill birds
tam
Hatchling
Hatchling

Something funny

Post by tam » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:45 pm

so the other night I was emptying the trash can, I put the trash lid on the floor while I was struggling to pull the over stuffed trash bag out of the can my husband decided to walk around the trash lid but in his attempt to do so lost his balance and stuck his foot through the flap of the lid. He was trying to break his fall by grabbing whatever he could. Unsuccessful and lying on the floor, laughing. My daughter and I couldn't help to laugh as well. we NOTICED that someone else was laughing too.Winston, our sun conure .We stopped and listened to Winston imitating our laughing. Needless to say we all started laughing again . He is also going to the vet this Saturday for a check-up. I also wanted to have a (DNA) done to see if he is a HE or SHE. I will keep you guys updated. We also made some modifications to his tree stand too. -tam
Attachments
image.jpg

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Something funny

Post by lovezebs » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:05 pm

tam

That's hilarious! Both hubby getting felled by the trash can cover, and your baby Conure imitating your laughter .

Some time ago, I found myself at our Humane Society, to pick up a rescue Budgie. They had an Amazon Parrot there for adoption, who had previously belonged to an elderly lady. That Bird had the funniest old lady cackle that you could ever imagine. It was out of this world funny. We really hit it off, and had I been in possession of the adoption fee which they wanted for her, I'm pretty sure she would have come home with me. Luckily, I only brought enough money for the little Budgie.

They are amazing, aren't they?
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Sam007
Weaning
Weaning

Re: Something funny

Post by Sam007 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:10 pm

Funny! :mrgreen:
I love Gouldian Finches.