Pooor smooshie face. hee hee He doesnt get a turn :(

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Happy Halloween! Spiders must die! Video

Post by lovezebs » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:11 am

Babs

You snooze, you lose...

No worries, smooshy face, is doing just fine, lol.
Attachments
20161016_075553.jpg
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:07 am

lovezebs

I cant wait to see him on your lap 7 months from now. :-T tee hee

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Babs

Not going to happen, then I get to sit in his lap, lol.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:11 pm

lovezebs

Ride him through the neighborhood . YEEHAWWW!!! **making galloping noises**

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:28 pm

Babs

Don't have a saddle, lol.

Chuckie, was getting a little funny at the dog park today.

There was a Bernese Mt Dog (1 year old) there named Bruno. Now Bruno likes to come up behind folks, stick his big hairy head between their legs and come out between their knees in the front. He's quite harmless , just a big goofy pup.

Now our Katy girl, really doesn't like it when he does this to me, so she started barking like a crazed maniac.

Our wee Chuckle-bum, decided to help her bark, then proceeded to attempt an attack on big Bruno. Bruno, (not an aggressive bone in his big lanky body) tried to lay on top of Sir Charles to control him, and almost squashed him in the process (which got Chuckie really mad (our boy has a temper apparantly).

I had to drag him and Miss Katy away, still hopping mad and have a talk with them about proper dog park behavior. Danny just stood to the side with a silly grin on his face, as if to say: "You wanted these crazy mutts, so deal with it"
~Elana~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:05 pm

lovezebs

Yep with his cross he might not be a good playmate at the dog park after his first year. ;) He may just decide one day " I dont like other dogs". And you dont find out until the fight is over. I've had two pitbulls fine with other dogs, one that can't stand them (my current girl). She loves my other dog and that is IT. She does adore puppies, but then all pitbulls love puppies. Noone ever made a fighting dog by feeding it puppies, thats pure fiction. The meanest pitbull in the world would just lick it and play.
(no matter what garbage the media says, they lie horribly about them).

It's really going to be up to Charlie. Try as you may to socialize. It comes down to the dog. And its not always the genes. Two dogs from the same litter can have totally different attitudes.

Welcome to the world of monster-truck dogs! :)

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:33 pm

Babs

Yea, I know that some of these big kids are not necessarily dog friendly.

What did surprise me though, is that he went all ape poop protective at his tender age (12 weeks tomorrow). Usually they don't get into the 'tough bad boy' frame of mind, untill they hit 5 or 6 months. I hope this doesn't bode ill for his temperment....

Sending a picture of Chuckie playing with girlfriend Tilly. I wish I could send the video, it's hilarious.
Attachments
20161103_182253.jpg
~Elana~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 am

lovezebs

You should see a litter of pitties all at one feed bowl @ 6 weeks old snarling at each other while they chow down. Its amusing.

I wouldnt say it "bodes ill for his temperment". But I also have a healthy and realistic belief that some dogs and breeds are protective. I find the idea some people have that all dogs should be perfectly nice, social, friendly and foofy laughable. I saw 3 little tiny dogs at our local park get into a huge ball of a fight, fur flying everywhere. All 3 dogs were under 10lbs. They are decendents of wild animals.

He's going to be protective over you and your other dogs. Katy is going to get bolder with her fiesty terrier-self, as she knows Charlie will back her up (mark my word on that).
And that may be a trigger for his aggression that is set in stone. It just means more responsibility and vigilance on your part. But he is going to be a fantastic dog that keeps you safe from harm. I can see that about him already.
Hes adorable rolling on his back for some rowdy playtime <3

slwatson
Proud Parent
Proud Parent

Post by slwatson » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Babs

Awesome video! He looks like he's having so much fun, and he's gorgeous :mrgreen:
Stacie
Look up Tweets & Beaks on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Tweets-Beaks-1 ... 0/?fref=ts

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:52 pm

slwatson

Thanks!! I love him sooo much. He should get his black ring around his neck in about another year when he goes through his adult molt. He will be really handsome then!

sparrowsong98
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Post by sparrowsong98 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Babs I know this is an old thread, but I am laughing so hard right now about the spider flicking. That is so funny.
I currently own:
An Australian shepherd
Many chickens
4 goats
A cat
And a bunny

Fraza
Molting
Molting

Post by Fraza » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Roman is happily welcome to my house and kill all my spiders I hate them haha :D
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 pm

sparrowsong98

fraza

lovezebs

Ronan was just a toddler here about 7 months old. He still knows what "spiders must DIE" means.

Next month I will do another video for halloween and you guys can watch him in action clear the entire tree of those wicked 8-legged demons!

Elana, I was reading the old posts about Charlie in this thread. Let's just say . "yep" and nod and wink. :YMDAYDREAM:

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:33 pm

~Elana~