Should I, Or Shouldn't I???

For the discussion of everything concerning all varieties of hookbill birds
lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Should I, Or Shouldn't I???

Post by lovezebs » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:51 am

DamonIRB

I think birds just go on some sort of instinctive first impressions, if that makes any sense. Some people they hate on sight, most they tolerate more or less, and some they just take a liking to.

Regarding the Lovebirds, yea, they are SOMETHING ELSE, lol.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:17 pm

lovezebs

Awww . I know my friend :YMHUG:

I'll just wait patiently for a beautiful linnie baby to come your way!! [-o<

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Babs

Please put in a good word with Bubba. If you see a Linnie, don't shot it and send it to me in a box. Handle it with great care, place in a small travelling cage with some spray millet and water, hop into the 4x4, and drive like a bat-outta-hell in a general north east direction.....aww heck, put my address into the phone, and follow the directions. *ELANA'S HOUSE, OR BUST!*

Seriously though, I will start putting out feelers into the bird community, to see if there are any people out there breeding them.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~