Incubating Button Quail eggs

jamezyboo21
Weaning
Weaning

Re: Incubating Button Quail eggs

Post by jamezyboo21 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Here are some of the pics..
Society Finches, Fire Finches, Strawberry Finches, Owl Finches, Plum Head Finch, Goldbreast Waxbill Finches, Orange Cheek Waxbill Finches, Blue Capped Cordon Finches, Zebra Finches, Bronzewing Mannikin Finches, Red-Cheek Cordon Blue Finches, and Button Quail

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Tue May 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Button quail babies are the absolutely cutest things!
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org

jamezyboo21
Weaning
Weaning

Post by jamezyboo21 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:45 pm

sally i absolutely agree!! i was so excited to see they had actually hatched. I have another female with 14 eggs and is still laying eggs in her nest hopefully she will stop soon and sit.
Society Finches, Fire Finches, Strawberry Finches, Owl Finches, Plum Head Finch, Goldbreast Waxbill Finches, Orange Cheek Waxbill Finches, Blue Capped Cordon Finches, Zebra Finches, Bronzewing Mannikin Finches, Red-Cheek Cordon Blue Finches, and Button Quail

Dramoth
Persistent Pursuer
Persistent Pursuer

Post by Dramoth » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:33 am

I have been wanting to get some quails, but our aviary currently houses our Zebs and it's up on a plywood floor. I would need to put in some sand and stuff for the quails to scratch around in.

I might wait until after I buy a house in the next couple of years and my dad and I put in a massive big aviary that we can put our finches into along with several quail.
Mark

Our Finches and our poodle supply me with an never ending amount of therapy for my stress related depression. Sitting there, throwing the ball for the dog while watching the finches is the best thing ever.