My Tiny Baby Quail

Celeris
Flirty Bird
Flirty Bird

My Tiny Baby Quail

Post by Celeris » Sun May 14, 2017 3:02 pm

My turn to share some littles! I needed some gratification after losing two hatches, so I found a local gal who had three 2 week old button quail chicks. My ever tolerant husband was kind enough to pick them up for me while I was at work yesterday. Hoping to get a pair out of these guys so that I can try hatching again in the future--with my own eggs, this time!
Attachments
One wild, one pied, one silver button quail at approximately 2 1/2 weeks of age.
One wild, one pied, one silver button quail at approximately 2 1/2 weeks of age.

GouldianGuy
Wonder Wooer
Wonder Wooer

Re: My Tiny Baby Quail

Post by GouldianGuy » Sun May 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Celeris wrote: My turn to share some littles! I needed some gratification after losing two hatches, so I found a local gal who had three 2 week old button quail chicks. My ever tolerant husband was kind enough to pick them up for me while I was at work yesterday. Hoping to get a pair out of these guys so that I can try hatching again in the future--with my own eggs, this time!

Very cute!

Chrismurdoch3
Jute Junkie
Jute Junkie

Post by Chrismurdoch3 » Sun May 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Very cute i love button quail they are one of my favorite birds to keep. good luck with them and hopefully you'll get a pair out of them.
OWLS, GOULDIANS, SOCIETIES, AND FEW ZEBRAS

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Mon May 15, 2017 1:04 am

Such little cuties.

Congratulations, and goodluck with them.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

MisterGribs
2 Eggs Laid
2 Eggs Laid

Post by MisterGribs » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:27 am

How are your little boys doing today? :V
2 black cheek zebras and 5 CFW zebras, one A&M pied coturnix hen, my darling cream/lavender coturnix roo, and his attitude.