Forbes Parrot Finch

For more specific questions related to the many varieties of captive finches.
cwirick

Forbes Parrot Finch

Post by cwirick » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:09 pm

Hello everyone......

I have introduced myself on the General protion of this forum, however I would like to take this time to ask anyone who uses this site if they know of any Forbes Parrot finch breeders that I can contact. I currently have 4 Forbes, 3 males and one female, and would like to find two more females for breeding purposes. I hope to make the Forbes more avaialable to finch lovers and collectors...............I currently house these Forbes in a community indoor avaiary that consists of a pair of Gouldians and a pair of Orange Cheeked Waxbills. Any help anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Winston
Hatchling
Hatchling

Forbes Parrot Finch

Post by Winston » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:11 pm

You might find this website helpful, http://www.exoticfinchloft.com/ ... They have five pairs in stock at the moment.
Last edited by Winston on Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Post by Crystal » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:59 pm

You might also want to try talking to Marc Riva (http://www.riva.ca/ParrotFinches/ or marc@riva.ca)

He doesn't sell any himself, but he is a huge parrot finch nut, so he may know who to refer you to. It's worth a shot if you don't find any other leads.

Good luck!

Stephanie
Callow Courter
Callow Courter

Post by Stephanie » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:43 am

Chuck, you might also want to tell people where on this planet you are ... otherwise it's a little difficult to answer your question!

Stephanie

Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Post by Crystal » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:14 am

Stephanie wrote:Chuck, you might also want to tell people where on this planet you are ... otherwise it's a little difficult to answer your question!

Stephanie

He hails from Fort Wayne, Indiana (a little tidbit he mentioned in his FINCHforum Member introduction in the "new member introductions" forum on this site.

:)