Update On Java Kids

For more specific questions related to the many varieties of captive finches.
Shannylee
Jute Junkie
Jute Junkie

Re: Update On Java Kids

Post by Shannylee » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:51 pm

isobea, I LOVE the southwest US. Years ago, I was a biker chick on the back of a HD Road King from Vegas to FL and went through some fabulous country. New Mexico... <3 I have been to the Grand Canyon a few times but my son and his kids have not. hmmmm....

I am flying to VA (Wash DC area) to drive his truck + a trailer. He is experiencing seizures so he can't drive. His wife won't drive on Interstates :roll: :YMSIGH: so it would take her a month of Sundays to get them there driving on surface streets. We're putting her and their 3yo on a plane and bringing their 9yo son and 5yo daughter with us on the road. Once I get them settled in Wash State, I'll fly home. But...hubs wants to do a month long trip to the National Parks in late Spring. Yellowstone and the other parks in Utah and Wyoming. A month? :shock: Who will fuss over my birds? And love on my puppy?? NO! Anyhow, the only bird that may make this trip is a canary chick that is being hand-fed. I can bring him on the plane without going to jail. LOL!
~Sharon

Orange Cheeked Waxbills, Gold-breasted Waxbills, Societies, Gouldians, Bronze Winged Mannikins, Spices, Canaries, Javas, Pin Tailed Whydahs, too many Koi to count, a husband, and a rescue puppy!