A dream come true! Finally!

For more specific questions related to the many varieties of captive finches.
lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: A dream come true! Finally!

Post by lovezebs » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:00 am

MisterGribs

Well, invite them over for tea, and show them your set up , explaining how much time it takes you to clean it, and how important it is for the birds health and well being it is to keep things clean.

If that doesn't work, hit them on the head with Babs' flying frying pan , look them in the eye with your best border collie star and say: YOUR BIRD CAGES ARE FILTHY!!! GO HOME AND CLEAN THEM, OR YOU'LL GET ANOTHER SMACK UP THE SIDE OF THE HEAD!!!

One of these methods, should work... :wink:
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:02 am

lovezebs Ricardo Ronsini MisterGribs

Good GAWD! How many days do Java's mate?? Lights on this morning they were at it again within 15 minutes. This has to be over 20 matings in the last 3 days. :shock: I need a hose

Charm is going to end up laying a THOUSAND eggs! #-o I've never seen anything like it.

Let's hope these two can keep their talons off each other long enough to raise a clutch. :-SS

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:11 am

Babs

They're young, let them have some fun before settling down to raising a family...

( I was going to ask you if you were jealous, but figured it wouldn't be appropriate for the Forum, so I won't ask :roll: ).

You wanted Javas woman, so Javas you shall have, a whole herd of them, to take over the world, lol.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Ricardo Ronsini
Novice Nester
Novice Nester

Post by Ricardo Ronsini » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Horny little creatures aren't they.

Perhaps you would like to settle a TV in front of their cage, so they can entertain themselves :lol:

Now, you know that javas are famous for laying large amounts of eggs, and having huge clutches, so, i think lots of sex are needed in order to produce lots of fertile eggs... or they just like to do it anyways.

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:02 pm

lovezebs Ricardo Ronsini

Hell yes I'm jealous! =)) My Javas will now rule over ALL Javas!! MUWAHaHHA!! Oh wait they might eat your global reigning Mealworm Dynasty! :YMDEVIL:

Ricardo Ronsini

I was telling Bill over lunch I wish I could video tape them over several days. Cut only to the "good" parts, make a video compilation with complete with a countdown of how many times . Would be hilarious to watch. *snicker

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Babs

SLAP!!!
~Elana~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:28 pm

lovezebs

Hahaha! I soooooo deserved that!