Jerry's Show Cages and Fronts

Want to browse "virtual business cards" for bird businesses/aviaries, or need to create one for your own bird-related business? This forum houses "long-term" business listings information for vendors of avian supplies/services and commercial breeding operations/aviaries, including the business/vendor name, website, other contact information if desired (such as business street address, phone number, or e-mail), and lists of birds/products/services routinely available. It is not meant to house "classified ads" of individual birds/items for sale (for that, please use the Marketplace). Posts created here are read-only (no replies). The FINCHforum does not in any way regulate/oversee/control, guarantee, endorse, nor take responsibility for any of the business listed here, their operations, nor their wares.
Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Jerry's Show Cages and Fronts

Post by Sally » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:04 pm

I am posting this for a member of the Fort Worth Bird Club who makes show cages. Several people have asked where they could buy show cages. Jerry makes all kinds of show cages, and he will ship. He will also sell just the cage fronts for those who want to make their own show cage.

Jerry did tell me that he uses the plans for the Glouster canary for his finch show cages, as the front solid part of the cage is lower on this plan than on the NFSS plans, which allows the smaller finches to be seen even when they are on the bottom. I have included a couple pictures of one of the cages Jerry made for me--this is the finch show cage.

If anyone is interested in having some show cages made for them, you can contact Jerry here: Jerry.Cason@yahoo.com.
Attachments
Finch Show Cage
Finch Show Cage
Finch Show Cage
Finch Show Cage
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org