double triple single breeders

Want to browse "virtual business cards" for bird businesses/aviaries, or need to create one for your own bird-related business? This forum houses "long-term" business listings information for vendors of avian supplies/services and commercial breeding operations/aviaries, including the business/vendor name, website, other contact information if desired (such as business street address, phone number, or e-mail), and lists of birds/products/services routinely available. It is not meant to house "classified ads" of individual birds/items for sale (for that, please use the Marketplace). Posts created here are read-only (no replies). The FINCHforum does not in any way regulate/oversee/control, guarantee, endorse, nor take responsibility for any of the business listed here, their operations, nor their wares.
bouncer power
Pip
Pip

double triple single breeders

Post by bouncer power » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:01 pm

hi all i make double breeders for all type birds pleace like myfacebook page ray colour canary for pics of the many type cages i make

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: double triple single breeders

Post by Sally » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:11 pm

bouncer power I'll move this to the Avian Business Listings subforum for further updating.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org