Looking for a Zebra breeder

If you are new to the hobby and have some "newbie" questions - feel free to post them here! :0)
sparrowsong98
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Looking for a Zebra breeder

Post by sparrowsong98 » Mon May 01, 2017 4:52 pm

OK so the Petsmart finches might not work out... they might be sick. They are currently at the vet at Petsmart and if they aren`t healthy, I don`t have finches :cry: . So does anyone know of any good zebra breeders in the Pittsburgh PA area/ breeders that will ship for cheap rates? ( would get them from The Finch Farm, but i don`t like the 60 buck shipping)
I currently own:
An Australian shepherd
Many chickens
4 goats
A cat
And a bunny

Celeris
Flirty Bird
Flirty Bird

Re: Looking for a Zebra breeder

Post by Celeris » Mon May 15, 2017 6:59 pm

sparrowsong98

Look on your local craigslist page--I see zebras posted in my area all the time. Usually going for less than the pet stores charge.

sparrowsong98
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Post by sparrowsong98 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Celeris none here. :shock: But finches are back now. :D
I currently own:
An Australian shepherd
Many chickens
4 goats
A cat
And a bunny

Sojourner
2 Eggs Laid
2 Eggs Laid

Post by Sojourner » Tue May 16, 2017 9:59 pm

There has got to be more than one PetSmart in Pittsburgh. There are several of each Petco and Petsmart where I live and its much smaller than Pittsburgh.

Plus any independent bird/pet stores.

I'd just go to another store. The locally owned bird store here has male Zebras for $6 apiece all the time. A whole cage full.
Molly Brown 11/22/15
Pyewacket 6/15/17
Trudy 2/24/18

Turn towards home, and go there. Many overs, over woods and fields, streams and hills, many overs. Just turn towards home. How else would one go there? Perhaps it was a dream, and you have awakened from it. May the earth rise up beneath you, with home in your heart, and your person waiting.