New finch

If you are new to the hobby and have some "newbie" questions - feel free to post them here! :0)
Fraza
Molting
Molting

New finch

Post by Fraza » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:41 pm

So my zebra finch which I have had since a hatchling is now 4 months and 1 week old it is the best flyer I have and probably the healthiest so tommorow I'm going to buy her a male as I have a pet shop which has larger white zebra finches, 6 inches, 2 in store which should be a strong breeder for my finchie

Hopefully they are gonna be a strong breeding pair like my society's who are now doing there 4th clutch this year o cannot stop them either take away a bed they find a way to find material and make one.put fake eggs in and they know they arnt real and still lay there own :)

This zebra was also adopted by the society finches as the mother would not stop attacking her
Attachments
These are the society's ginge the female and coco the male (coco is the grey )
These are the society's ginge the female and coco the male (coco is the grey )
The thing on her beak is egg
The thing on her beak is egg
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: New finch

Post by lovezebs » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Fraza

Pretty birds =D>

Good luck shopping for a nice Zebra mate for your girl. Just make sure those huge birds are Zebras, not Java Finches, lol.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Fraza
Molting
Molting

Re: New finch

Post by Fraza » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Yes I know they aren't because the javas are in the cage next to these zebs and they beaks are bigger really dunno where he gets these zebras from because they are huge and would be so funny I would be posting pictures on here saying why aren't they breeding and u would be saying he's a java :) :)
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3