Change of ownership for FINCHforum - FINALIZED! :)

For more specific questions related to the many varieties of captive finches.
Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Change of ownership for FINCHforum - FINALIZED! :)

Post by Crystal » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:25 am

Hello everyone,

Although I will no longer be hosting or maintaining the FINCHforum, I have transferred ownership of this site so the forum can live on. Babs has very generously offered to take over responsibilities for hosting and maintaining this site, and is the FINCHforum's new official owner! Thank you so much Babs! =D> This site is blessed to have you, and I am grateful to be leaving this forum in your gracious hands.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank all of the truly devoted members of our moderator & administrator team (past & present) who have helped keep this site going through all these years. This forum would never have grown to be the truly excellent knowledge base and welcoming community for finch fanatics that it is today, had it not been for all of their hard work and dedication. Please join me in extending an especially enthusiastic thank-you to both Hilary & Sally who have been heavily involved since the very beginning! I could not have asked for better colleagues to accompany me on the journey of cultivating this site. This forum's team is simply the best, and I will never be able to thank them enough nor adequately express just how lucky this forum and I have been to have them.

And last, but definitely not least, thank YOU (yes, you!) for your patience & understanding during this transition. I feel good to be leaving this forum is such capable hands, and am just so happy that this resourceful community will endure!

Kind Regards and Happy FINCHforum-ing!

Crystal

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Re: Change of ownership for FINCHforum - FINALIZED! :)

Post by Babs _Owner » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 am

Crystal

You are an amazing woman. I am grateful for and humbled by all the work you've done silently behind the scenes for many years. You are a true gift to the finch community.

I'm so happy Sally & Hilary are holding my hand and walking with me, as I am also humbled by their many years of work here in our finch world.

Been an absolute pleasure working with you the last few weeks. I wish you well on your new journeys and hope that I will make you proud in moving forward, keeping the forum strong with your original Vision and Mission as my motivation. <3

Please be sure to stop in and enjoy coffee with us and our feathered friends as often as you can. :YMHUG:

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:59 am

Crystal

Dear Crystal,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful Forum which you created.

Over the years, it has grown and endured when so many other forums have fallen by the road side and disappeared . Through good times and bad, this Forum has always remained a place where bird lovers both novice and experienced, both young and not so young, could come to find answers, information, and help, and over time form some wonderful friendships. For all of this, and much more, I want to thank you.

Please pop in occasionally (not in any official manner) to let us all know how you are doing, and to share some of your own bird adventures.

With best wishes for your future endeavors and very warm regards.

Elana
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

delray
Tech Assistant, Social Media Manager & Mod Extraordinaire
Tech Assistant, Social Media Manager & Mod Extraordinaire

Post by delray » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Thank you Crystal for everything! I am so happy and humbled to be helping contribute your amazing legacy! Come and visit us from time to time!

Brian
Brian
Phineas: Lightly Pied Chestnut
Ferb: Dilute Fawn

FINCHforum Moderator & Social Media Manager

Instagram: https://instagram.com/finchforum/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FINCHforum